EYEWITNESS QUOTE: “IT WAS SOMETHING ALARMING TO ME. I’VE SEEN SHOOTING STARTS BUT I’VE NEVER SEEN SOMETHING JETTING ACROSS THE SKY WITH FLAMES SHOOTING OFF OF IT.”
Is it just me, or did the ginormous fireball over several Midwestern states make you wonder whether:
– those pocket dictators in Iran and North Korea were showing off for “No Nukes Obama”?
– Des Moines’ Tea Party extravaganza was receiving a sign of approval from above?
– NASA had gone a little over-the-top celebrating the 40th anniversary of Apollo 13’s safe return?
– the Large Hadron Collider particle accelerator thingee that was guaranteed not to create a black hole or time warp or end of the world solar firestorm just might have?
– Toyota’s prototype spaceship had a slight problem with unintended acceleration?
– an old, dead, black man’s voice was about to ask, “Tiger, did you learn anything?”, followed by the planets and stars realigning to form a giant Nike Swoosh?
I’m just sayin…
Click on ‘comments’ below and add your two cents!