NZ Prime Minister John Key to President Obama and all Americans:
1. For the 10,000th time we are NOT part of Australia.
2. Our penguin is fine, and we’re thrilled you Americans love him. (Sorry about the poll, Mr. President).
3. NZers are NOT racists. Our rugby team is called the All Blacks because of their black jerseys, not because they are in the NBA or anything.
4. “Ant-tip-oh-dees“. It’s a real word. We’re waaaaaaay down under.
7. Our tasty national dish is fush’n’chups. It’s totally safe to eat. (Ignore the stupid Heart Foundation’s graffiti).
8. We’re a “Hobbitocracy” and this is our leader. Cute, eh?
9. Nu Zillan — sorry, New Zealand for you Yanks — is proudly hosting the Rugby World Cup this year, which is bigger than the Super Bowl! We’ve spent heaps on a range of beaut new facilities, and you’re invited.
Personal note from Sir Peter Jackson: “Thanks, we know Nzed is the most beautiful country on earth. Come visit and I’ll shout you a beer. Cheers.”
Click here for free Hog Tweets at HogsAteMySister.
And remember to click Facebook LIKE, thanks!